Whitney is a fast growing logistics organization in the Tampa area; embracing technology and elevating service to our customers and team members, passionately creating a better experience for all.
We are seeking a dynamic Software Engineer to own internal and external software improvements and upgrades. The Software Engineer will report to the Director of Solutions and play a key role in Solutions tools and assets development.
Who You Are
A self motivated and creative thinking software engineer. You thrive on working on a team and enjoy leadership with vision and innovation. You are task oriented, but require little oversight to complete tasks. You are looking to make a huge impact and hit the ground running.
A day in the life of the Software Engineer includes developing new technology solutions for our internal and external customers.
We are looking to innovate and develop our internal capabilities, as well as drive change and advancement in the industry.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Internal development of technology solutions and implementation
- Integration of current internal technology and solutions
- Development of external, customer-facing software solutions
- Management of offshore development team
- Coordination with vendors to ensure integration of current tools and assets
- Support in discovery of new products that would integrate well with current technologies
- Teaming with Solutions team and leadership to develop pipeline, roadmap, and planning for internal and external solutions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Commitment and connection to our company values
- Working experience and knowledge of multiple coding languages, including ASP.Net and C#
- Experience with MVC or MVVC coding architecture, Entity Framework, T-SQL, Webservices and API integration
- Preferred experience with SQL administration, NetSuite API, Dauber API
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Azure Certification preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time