Whitney is a fast growing logistics organization in the Tampa area; embracing technology and elevating service to our customers and team members, passionately creating a better experience for all.
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing & Sales Coordinator to assist with elevating our client and team member experience; who is passionate about how people experience brands, creating raving fans both externally and internally. The Marketing & Sales Coordinator will report to the Director of Sales and play a key role in the engagement and retention of both clients and team members.
A day-in-the-life of the Marketing & Sales Coordinator includes, overseeing marketing & customer engagement, community engagement, and Sales & CRM support including but not limited to:
Support strategic marketing and customer engagement vision
- Act as liaison between sales & marketing; continually collaborate with sales & business development teams to meet needs and support sales effort with tangible marketing and engagement resources
- Manage all marketing vendors including strategic marketing partner, graphic & web designers, video production companies, photographers, etc.
- Partner with vendors to translate leadership team vision and growth strategy into tangible marketing, communications, and engagement strategies and solutions
- Review SEO items on a regular basis: i.e. Google Analytics, Google Ads; etc.
- Ongoing social media channel monitoring for messages, engagement, reputation monitoring, etc.
- Facilitate memorable experiences for customers, partners and team members to create raving fans externally and internally
- Manage community and industry relations engagement and outreach with a focus on local community, industry, innovation, people and culture
- Research and pitch Whitney for industry awards, recognition and earned media opportunities (i.e. People on the Move, Best Places to Work, etc.)
- Attend community & industry events on behalf of Whitney (as needed)
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Sales
- Act as the resident expert on the company CRM system (ownership of data input and integrity, upkeep, and consistency)
- Support new business development needs
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two to four years of progressive marketing and communications experience including managing outside marketing partners/vendors, social media & content marketing, and updating copy & graphics within CMS systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Flexible and able to multitask and effectively manage competing priorities; thrive in a fast-paced environment while also driving toward clarity and solutions
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and bias for action; high results-orientation
- Ability to analyze data to understand issues and opportunities quickly
- Skilled people influencer; builds rapport quickly and inspires confidence
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Netsuite) and email marketing platforms (i.e. Hubspot)
- Experience with social media management platforms (i.e. Hootsuite)
- G-Suite & Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint, etc.) experience
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Familiarity with EOS model and Ex. Organizations principles infrastructure a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus
- Marketing for related industry a plus
Potential Career Path
We are an EEO Employer. Please let us know if you need any assistance or accommodation in the application process.